Prop 65 is California’s Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. It requires businesses to notify Californians about the chemicals in products they may purchase. Currently, no DHP products carry a Prop 65 warning.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your mattress for a hospital bed?
- Does your mattress contain fiberglass?
- What is California Prop 65 and are you compliant to this?
- Do your metal bed frames have lead in the paint? Is non-toxic paint used on your metal products?
- Do your mattresses contain organohalogen FRs?
- Can your memory foam mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam be classified as “100% organic”?
- For your mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam, I can see which chemicals you do not use but it states that your products meet federal flame retardant requirements. By what material or means do you meet those requirements?
- Is it safe to assume there are no toxic off-gassing chemicals in your ticking?
- How do you guard against the cigarette test (CFR 1632) with your ticking?
- What standards do your mattresses comply with?
Article is closed for comments.