DHP does NOT apply chemical flame-retardants to our products. Mattresses (mattress sets) are tested to the US Federal standard for the flammability of mattresses CFR 1632 & CFR 1633. Upholstered furniture is tested to California’s TB 117-2013 flammability requirement.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your mattress for a hospital bed?
- Does your mattress contain fiberglass?
- What is California Prop 65 and are you compliant to this?
- Do your metal bed frames have lead in the paint? Is non-toxic paint used on your metal products?
- Do your mattresses contain organohalogen FRs?
- Can your memory foam mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam be classified as “100% organic”?
- For your mattresses made with CertiPUR-US foam, I can see which chemicals you do not use but it states that your products meet federal flame retardant requirements. By what material or means do you meet those requirements?
- Are your mattresses hypoallergenic?
- Is it safe to assume there are no toxic off-gassing chemicals in your ticking?
- How do you guard against the cigarette test (CFR 1632) with your ticking?