The smell is normal since the mattress has been wrapped in a plastic bag. Let your mattress breathe by removing the plastic bag and waiting a few days before putting the sheets on. This will take up to 7 days for the odour to dissipate – this odour is harmless. The mattress has no chemicals added to it. Enjoy your sleep!
Articles in this section
- How do I order replacement parts?
- How do I track my requests with DHP Customer Service?
- What is the weight limit for DHP beds?
- Where do I get the instruction manual if its not on the website?
- Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers?
- Our Quality Standards
- Anchoring your furniture - Make It Safe
- What is the weight limit for DHP bunk beds?
- What is the weight limit for DHP futons and sofa sleepers?
- What is the weight limit on DHP Daybeds?