DHP use a fire retardant barrier composed of materials that naturally inhibit flame spread. No chemicals are sprayed on our products so you can keep sleeping on it without worry!
Articles in this section
- How do I order replacement parts?
- How do I track my requests with DHP Customer Service?
- What is the weight limit for DHP beds?
- Where do I get the instruction manual if its not on the website?
- Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers?
- Our Quality Standards
- Anchoring your furniture - Make It Safe
- What is the weight limit for DHP bunk beds?
- What is the weight limit for DHP futons and sofa sleepers?
- What is the weight limit on DHP Daybeds?