We submit all our metal items, with all having powder coating paint, to a certified SGS laboratory to meet regulations under the US and CA standards. The lead content details are ND (not detected) to be a PASS. In order to sell our items, we must be compliant with this regulation; the product is, therefore, safe for domestic use.
Articles in this section
- How do I order replacement parts?
- What is the weight limit for DHP beds?
- Where do I get the instruction manual if its not on the website?
- Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers?
- Our Quality Standards
- Anchoring your furniture - Make It Safe
- What is the weight limit for DHP bunk beds?
- What is the weight limit for DHP futons and sofa sleepers?
- What is the weight limit on DHP Daybeds?
- What is the suggested thickness of mattresses for daybeds?